As you may be aware, AAD Connect is now the synchronization tool to synchronize your AD with Office 365/Azure
Some time after the first GA release, a new version is now available.
- Can reconfigure the ADFS to Azure AD trust.
- Can refresh the Active Directory schema and regenerate Sync Rules.
- Can disable a sync rule.
- Can define "AuthoritativeNull" as a new literal in a Sync Rule.
New preview features:
- Azure AD Connect Health for sync.
- Support for Azure AD Domain Services password synchronization.
Also as part of this new release, a big news for some of you: Supports multiple on-premises Exchange organizations (for more information go to https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj873754.aspx)
Link to get the new version https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=47594