The latest build, 1810, of System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Current Branch is now available.
As always it is currently being rolled out and may become available in your In-Console update within the next few weeks, and if you do not want to wait you can use the now famous script available here https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/ConfigMgr-1810-Enable-57a7c641
As part of the new capabilities:
- the high availability has been improved by allowing both Central Administration and child sites to have an active/passive mode for the site server (this capability was added in 1806 for standalone sites). The passive node can be hosted either on-premises or on Azure
- the task sequences now support the configuration of the boundary groups when the TS has to get content
- Updates deployment now support the use of phased deployment
- the native SCCM task sequence now allows you to reimage and re-prevision existing device as an Azure AD joined using Autopilot
- The ‘repair’ option is now available for Windows Installer or Script Installer deployments
And many more.