As you probably already know, you can use Azure Monitor to monitor your resources health and availability.
Well, a new alert timeline experience is now available in preview.
It will simplifies reviewing and investigating fired alerts.
To start enjoying this new experience, connect to your Azure portal (https://portal.azure.com/) and search for Monitor to access the Alerts blade
There you will get a purple banner notifying you about the new timeline experience; just hit the View as timeline link or button to turn on the experience
Once in the timeline experience, you will see:
- Fired alerts on a timeline
- Co-occurrence of alerts (which can help identify if an alert is the result of a preceding one)
- Alerts in the context of the resources they fired on
- Counts of alerts to better understand impact
- Alerts by severity
- A more intuitive discovery and investigation path
If you click on the number shown you will get details about the alert