A new build (10.0.10586.29) of Windows Mobile 10 has been released and is now available through Windows Update
As part of the improvements:
- You will see additional improvements in upgrade experience, including devices with limited free space, map rendering on update, and RCS enabled device settings.
- Improved application backwards compatibility for Windows Phone 8.1 Silverlight applications.
- Edge performance and stability has been improved. Auto-completion has been updated to allow user to more easily edit the end of the URL in the address bar
- Additional Bluetooth stability improvements
- We have resolve issues on switching the active cellular connectivity profile on Dual SIM devices
- Data profiles are now correctly restored in the out of box experience that would prevent some devices from sending or receiving MMS messages
I’m quite happy to see that some of the feedbacks are really being heard (dual SIM and MMS issues as example)