Microsoft has released his first update for Microsoft ForeFront UAG.
This update contains:
Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway (UAG) Update 1 is an update to Forefront UAG that provides a number of functionality updates and other improvements.
The following is provided by Forefront UAG Update 1:
• Remote Desktop access from Windows Vista and Windows XP: Client endpoints running Windows Vista and Windows XP can now access RemoteApps and Remote Desktops published through Forefront UAG.
• Support for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010: Forefront UAG now supports SharePoint Server 2010.
• Support for MSOFBA: Forefront UAG now supports the Office Forms Based Authentication protocol to allow rich clients to directly access applications published through Forefront UAG.
• Support for site cookies: Forefront UAG now supports the use of site cookies for non-alternate access mapping applications, in addition to domain cookies.
• Support for large CustomUpdate files: Forefront UAG now supports CustomUpdate files up to 1.5 GB in size.
• Changes in Group Policy Object (GPO) provisioning for DirectAccess clients: Update 1 fixes an issue that caused the export script that creates GPO objects to fail, and an issue that caused the GPO to be applied to all authenticated users in the domain (including computer accounts), instead of to DirectAccess clients only.
Forefront UAG help
A new help file (UAG_Help.chm) is provided for Forefront UAG Update 1. To update the help file on the Forefront UAG server, download the UAG_Help.chm file and save it in the …\Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway\common\help folder.
You can download it from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=a862c57f-5c27-4cd0-8528-91b3cc5cd758