Today, I discovered a bug with SharePoint 2013 blog site.
In fact, it is not really today, but the first times I though I made a wrong operation.
- Use a SharePoint 2013 blog site
- Use Live Writer to write a post on the blog
- Open your blog and check the post URL (especially the ID at the end)
- One published, relaunch (if Live Writer has been closed; if not, close it) Live Writer
- Open the File\Open recent post menu and choose the post you just wrote
- Edit the post and republish it
- Open your blog and check the post URL: a new post has been made instead of editing the original one
This doesn’t happed with SharePoint 2010 blog site