Today, I discovered a bug with SharePoint 2013 blog site.

 

In fact, it is not really today, but the first times I though I made a wrong operation.

Here is the issue:
  • Use a SharePoint 2013 blog site
  • Use Live Writer to write a post on the blog
  • Open your blog and check the post URL (especially the ID at the end)
  • One published, relaunch (if Live Writer has been closed; if not, close it) Live Writer
  • Open the File\Open recent post menu and choose the post you just wrote

image 

  • Edit the post and republish it
  • Open your blog and check the post URL: a new post has been made instead of editing the original one

This doesn’t happed with SharePoint 2010 blog site