Microsoft has published an add-in for Office 2007, 2010 and 2013 allowing you to add a creative common license on your document.
This add-in will work with Excel, PowerPoint and Word – you can choose which add-in to enable when installing it.
You can download the add-in from http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=13303
Once installed, a new tab Creative Common is added
From this tab, you will be able to add all your Creative Common licenses you have created or create a new one; all license will be available for other Office application – if you create a new license with Word, this will be available also for Excel or PowerPoint
Create a new license
- Start Excel, PowerPoint or Word and hit the Creative Common tab
- Click to the License button and choose New License…
- Then follow the wizard to create your CC license; the last 2 options (Sampling and Creative Commons) will ask you additional details
Add an existing license to your document
- Once you have created at least one license, start Excel, PowerPoint or Word and hit the Creative Common tab
- Click to the License button and choose the license to use
The result of adding a license on Excel
The result of adding a license on PowerPoint
The result of adding a license on Word
Your licenses will be saved within your document folder